Skip to main content
Campus Resources

As a First Time Benefit User or as a Transfer Student

You must be admitted to Charlotte and officially registered for courses. If you are an incoming transfer student, you will need to first enroll in classes here as well.

You will need to provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility Letter to the Veteran Services Office via the Veterans Portal. If you do not have your Certificate of Eligibility you can find it in either your eBenefits or you can request it at  If you have only recently requested it, you can, temporarily upload the Statement of Benefits:

You will also need to complete the Benefits Enrollment process via the Veterans Portal.

Note: Not providing proper documentation of your benefits can hinder and delay your educational benefits.

Not Sure What Programs Are Available or What You Are Eligible For?